LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT HOLIDAY DESTINATION THAT IS BOTH AUTHENTIC AND EXOTIC ?
Nortwest of LOMBOK, otherwise know as "the wild", there is the hidden gem of Inonésia, THE RINJANI BEACH ECO RESORT, which is covered with green coconut palms and faces the Gili islands.
This is located near TANJUNG at 2 hours of the newairport of Traya situated in the south of MATARAM.Possibility of transport from/ to the airport.
Its charming bungalows and spacious villas made from real bamboo combine traditional construction: bamboo stilts, alang alang roof(woven coconut leaves) which makes for a very comfortable design.
The restaurant, also constructed in bamboo,welcomes you on oceanfront.
The resort has an exceptional location:You can see sunrise over the rice fields and the Rinjani volcano, the sunset reflecting off the indian ocean that covers Bali and the nearby Gili Islands.
The location of our resort allows us to accccommodate the wishes of each of our guests:
- Divers or snorkelers.
- Sports enthusiasts trekking and hiking or swimming in the waterfalls will give you a nice change of scenery.
- Golfers , you can play 18 holes, at our neighboring course located only 3 km away.
- Inquisitive travelers, you can go on bicycle trips, or take a "cidomo"ride to the colorful Tanjung market or sasak or even tothe aptly named MONKEY FOREST.
- Backpackers, a relaxing step.
- Those who wish to relax, while curled up on your deck chair you will have a tough décision to make :will you go swimming in the sea in front of you, take a dip in our basalt stone swimming pool or take a romantic walk on the beach while watching the sun go down.
- Parents, swimming in the sea (the water temperature being 28°C(82 F)minimum), swimming in the pool, cycling, volleyball etc...should satisfy your teenagers.
- Tourists concerned for the environment, we have designed this village so that is blends harmoniously with the landscape of the coconut trees and rice fields that surround it .We participate in a program that resettles turttles and coral in the marine environment front the resort.Fresh water is pumped directly from our wells, sewage treatment is done on site and our waste is subject to thorough sorting and recycling.Our bungalows are built only from local and appoved wood and bamboo.
Discover our Indonesian village, a haven of peace where you can tread down the volcanic sand, alone (or almost)on endless miles of beach.
The hospitality and friendliness of our team will make your stay with us unforgettable!